- Contact information
- The fundamental principles of personal data protection
- The data we collect and process
- How we use data
- How long we store data
- How we share data
- How we protect data
- Your rights regarding your data
- Contact information for the appropriate authorities
Limited liability company SIA Movilog, which maintains the website www.suitedsystems.com (hereinafter – “the online store”) is considered a controller of your personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation. To get in touch with us for more information or to make a request pertaining to your personal data, you can contact us at:
- Address: Marupes county, Marupe, Plienciema street 16, LV-2167
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.suitedsystems.com
- Registration number: 40203370382
The fundamental principles of personal data protection
The fundamental principles of personal data protection The Online store processes personal data according to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and in line with the following principles of personal data processing. Your personal data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date – personal data that are inaccurate, taking into consideration the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form that permits the identification of subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The online store processes your personal data only, and only when there is a legal basis, namely:
- in the conclusion and performance of a contract: for example, entering into a contract (delivery terms) with online store users;
- in the performance of a legal obligation: for example, to meet the legislative requirements such as accounting requirements relevant for invoices;
- legal (legitimate) interests: for example, the protection of our interests in the court;
The data we collect and process
Personal data are any information about identified or identifiable natural person, including, webpage and Online store users. In order to ensure the functioning of the Online Store, we need to process the personal data of its users and visitors. The Online store can process the following personal data:
- Identification data: For example, name, surname, and personal identity number of the buyer are needed to identify the person.
- Characteristic data: For example, clothing size, etc.
- Contact information: For example, an email address, a phone number, and an address that might be needed for communication and the delivery of goods.
- Financial data: For example, information about the bank account that is required to settle payments.
- Other information: Other information is provided by Online store users as part of the shopping process.
These personal data are obtained directly from you or are generated as a result of using the online store. The online store respects the principle of minimizing personal data, so we only collect the personal data we need in order to provide a particular service.
How we use data
The personal data we collect is processed for the following purposes:
- to create and administer contractual relations;
- to settle payments;
- to ensure the delivery of goods;
- to communicate with you when necessary, including to inform you of any changes to our terms of service;
- to perform business process efficiency analysis and for statistical purposes;
- to improve the quality of our services;
- to provide information to state authorities in situations and amounts specified in legislation.
How long do we store data
Personal data are stored until one of the following occurs:
- your consent has been revoked (in cases when the processing is carried out on the basis of your consent);
- contractual obligations are fulfilled;
- the purpose of the processing is achieved;
- the regulatory deadline for data storage is reached.
When the regulatory deadline for data storage is reached (generally after six months), the online store will safely erase your personal data or make it inaccessible (through archiving) or unidentifiable so that it can no longer be linked to you. Contact information for those who have registered for the newsletter will be stored for up to one month after the cancellation of the newsletter, and then will be automatically deleted.
How we share data
Over the course of doing business with the online store, your personal data may be transferred to:
- banks and/or the payment service provider “First Data” for payment processing;
- the limited liability company "Sendo" to ensure the delivery of the goods;
- state authorities in the cases specified in the regulatory framework.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
How we protect data
The online store takes appropriate measures to ensure that personal data is secure, including by using firewalls and antivirus programs. Personal data are processed only in accordance with regulatory enactments and online store internal policies and procedures.
We are committed to providing and continually improving security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, accidental loss, leakage, disclosure, or destruction. In relation to the processing of data, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures that are suitable for data protection needs. Please see the “Contact Information” section if you want to get in touch with us and learn more.
Your rights regarding your data
Online store users and website visitors have certain rights guaranteed by the General Data Protection Regulation. These include:
- the right to have access to your personal data and receive information about the processing;
- the right to be informed about the fact that your data is collected and processed;
- the right to rectification, which includes amending incorrect, imprecise, or incomplete personal data;
- the right to restrict processing, allowing you to request us to limit the processing of your data;
- the right to be forgotten and the right to the erasure of your personal data;
- the right to data portability, allowing you to request the transfer of your data to another organization, or directly to you;
- rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling, allowing you to request information about automated decision-making that is done in relation to your data;
- the right to withdraw your consent regarding the extent to which the online store processes your personal data based on your consent. Upon such a request, the online store will stop processing your personal data for the purpose for which you gave your consent. Please note that the revocation of consent does not entitle you to contest the lawfulness of the data processing performed by the online store prior to the withdrawal of the consent;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate, a court, etc.
Note that this is only a brief overview, and all of these rights are subject to further conditions and considerations. More information is available at the General Data Protection Regulation web portal: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/.
In order to exercise these rights, we ask you to submit a written application in person at our office located at Plienciema Street 16, Marupes county, Marupe, LV-2167 (take a passport or ID card with you) or to submit a written application signed with a secure electronic signature by sending it to [email protected]. After receiving the application, the online store will confirm your identity and give you an answer within one month.
Contact information for the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the online store has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data State Inspectorate (Datu valsts inspekcija).
Keep us in your sights
Join our elite group of customers and be the first to know about new products and promotions.